Kim’s Signature Coaching
Feeding your child is filled with worry. You always imagined that family meals would be joyful! You’d feed your baby everything and they would happily accept. You’d never be that parent that is a short order cook!
Then, real life happened. Your child has preferences and they aren’t ones you prefer. You try to serve well rounded meals, but you can’t make them eat it! It’s gone on long enough. You are tired.
- Tired of your child rejecting your dinners.
- Tired of fighting your child to take just one bite.
- Tired of your child only wanting junk and sweets.
You feel like you’ve tried to implement changes, but it’s not working. You’ve expressed your concern to your child’s pediatrician and they say not to worry, your child is growing just fine. They say it’s just a phase and your child doesn’t have any medical conditions, but your gut tells you something is wrong. They don’t see what you go through every day.
It’s one thing for a child to be growing, but you want more. You want a child that is well nourished and developing a positive relationship with food. Plus, you could really use support too, so you aren’t worried and anxious about your choices.
If you needed help supporting your child with sleep, behaviors, or school, you would seek help. Feeding your child is no different. Decisions you make about feeding your child multiple times a day impact your results. You’ve likely tried piecing together tips from social media or reading books, but it’s hard to know exactly what is appropriate for your child and situation.
It’s time to end the confusion, frustration, stress, anxiousness, self-doubt and worry.
- Serving one family meal that you all happily eat together.
- Your child warming up to foods they’ve previously rejected.
- Feeling confident your child is getting the nutrition they need to grow and thrive.
- Your child knowing how to eat for a lifetime.
- Knowing exactly how to respond to their rejections and requests.
Can you picture the weight being lifted off your shoulders? You feed your child 3-6 times per day. Let’s turn things around and make that time positive.
During the 3 month one on one coaching program we work together to meet goals specific to you and your child. We are in close contact to ensure you are supported and able to facilitate change with your child and all the specific scenarios that present themselves.
Kim’s Signature Coaching Program is for you if…
You are ready to stop wondering what to do and learn how to be confident in your food parenting choices.
You want to feel fully supported by a professional, working through bumps in the road every step of the way.
You are ready to dig deep to address the root causes of issues, including your food history and current feeding strategies.
You want a plan for exactly what’s going on in your home, with your child.
You are fed up with how things are going now and are ready to make changes.
You aren’t looking for a quick fix to get your child to take bites of food, but a long term solution to raise a healthy eater for life.
When you commit to Kim’s Signature Coaching,
a program will be created just for you.
Learn how to feed your child day in and day out. Get a plan that addresses the exact issues happening at your table.
Explore your own food history and learn how it directly connects to your child’s success. Get support as you keep what’s working, ditch what’s not, and move forward with a new sense of confidence.
Make sense of why your child likes some foods and not others. Get specific plans, using proven strategies, to help your child take next steps in accepting new foods.
Feel good about the direction your child is heading and that their future relationship with food is bright. Get a plan for next steps or exclusive access to month to month coaching plans.
How it works:
- Book a discovery call and we will make sure the program is a good fit to meet your needs and goals for you and your child.
- Schedule your first appointment at a time that works for you.
- Work through your concerns in order of priority and leave each session with a clear plan of action and information to supplement your learning.
- Message me as needed to share exact scenarios happening with your child and be able to make tweaks quickly to expedite success.
- Initial virtual session (1 hour)
- 5 bi-weekly follow up virtual sessions (45 minutes)
- Weekly online check-ins for accountability
- Unlimited chat between sessions for problem solving
- Session summaries with clear, actionable next steps
- Supplemental educational materials as needed