You always imagined that family meals would be joyful! You’d feed your child everything and they’d happily accept. You’d never be that parent that is a short order cook!
Then, real life happened. Your child has preferences and they aren’t ones you prefer. You try to serve well rounded meals, but you can’t make them eat it! Feeding your child is filled with worry. You really wanted this to be a phase that they outgrow, but that’s not looking like the case. It’s gone on long enough. You are tired.
- Tired of your child rejecting meals.
- Tired of fighting your child to take just one bite.
- Tired of having to carry preferred foods with you everywhere.
- Tired of your child only wanting junk, sweets, and carbs.
You want a child that is well nourished and developing a positive relationship with all food. You could really use support too, so you aren’t worried and anxious about your choices.
If you needed help supporting your child with sleep, behaviors, math or reading, you would seek help. Feeding your child is no different. Decisions you make about feeding your child multiple times a day impact your results. You’ve likely tried piecing together tips from social media or reading books, but it’s hard to know exactly what is appropriate for your child and situation. Plus it’s difficult to stay consistent, since changes don’t happen overnight.
It’s time to end the confusion, frustration, stress, anxiousness, self-doubt and worry. It’s time to feel confident in your parenting around all food!
- Serving ONE meal to the whole family and knowing exactly how to handle their rejections and requests.
- Your child having an OPEN MIND about non-preferred foods.
- Feeling CONFIDENT your child is getting the variety they need to grow and thrive.
- Your child learning how to eat for a LIFETIME.
Can you picture the weight being lifted off your shoulders? How would you feel on the other side?
You would be feeling more confidence and less stress day to day as you navigate choices around feeding your child. Instead of a major headache, mealtimes would be something you actually look forward to. The ease of it would allow you to forge ahead, day after day, using strategies to help your picky eater without getting burned out and quitting.
You feed your child 3-6 times per day. Let’s turn things around and make that time positive.
During one on one coaching my clients get simple strategies they can implement at mealtimes right away, personalized suggestions that take into consideration their child’s unique personality and preferences, and support to stay consistent, which makes all the difference in the results they get.
Parent Coaching is for you if…
You want to feel fully supported, inspired and motivated by a professional (and fellow mom of a picky eater), working through bumps in the road every step of the way.
You want a personalized plan for exactly what’s going on in your home, taking into account your child’s unique personality and preferences and your busy schedule.
You aren’t looking for a quick fix to get your child to take bites of food, but a long term solution to raise a healthy eater that has a good relationship with food for life.
We will address:
Learn the WHAT and HOW how of feeding your child day in and day out, that you’ll use now through their teenage years. Get a plan that addresses the exact issues happening at your table and support as new challenges arise, so you can feel confident in fostering a good relationship with all foods.
We’ll dive deep into the WHY of your parenting around food, as you explore your own food history and learn how it directly connects to your child’s success. Get support as you work to change your mindset, actions, and RESULTS. Along the way, you’ll also learn how to cultivate a mindset of EXPLORATION for your child, that will serve them in the long term.
Make sense of why your child likes some foods and not others. Get specific plans that fit into everyday life, using proven strategies, to help your child take next steps in accepting new foods. Work to adopt the philosophy of expansion, so that it becomes second nature for you to use techniques in the long term.
You’ll leave our time together feeling confident to implement changes in the long term and keep making progress. You’ll have established routines, expectations, and strategies in place to raise a child that has all the tools to grow into a healthy adult. Plus you’ll have gained back a bit of mental space that used to be taken up by worry and anxiety!
How it works:
- Book a complimentary call to chat more about your situation and the coaching program.
- We will make sure the program is a good fit to meet your needs and goals for you and your child.
- Make your first monthly payment and schedule your first appointment.
- Work through your concerns in order of priority and leave each session with a clear plan of action and a new found confidence.
- 6 private 60 minute coaching calls during our 3 months together
- Recorded lessons, action items, and resources for additional learning and support
- Unlimited access to me between calls, so that I can answer questions, celebrate wins and help you make progress faster
- A true partner invested in your success
You can start heading down the road to less mealtime stress for just $675,
plus 2 additional payments of $675 (for a total investment of $2,025).